The sun was glistening off the Pacifique; the wind was giving me a new hairstyle.
The Hornblower touriste boat was bobbing with the waves.
I admired the construction of the San Diego-Coronado bridge as we bobbed up and down underneath it and then turned around.
And then I saw them: Seals.
The seals didn’t do anything but lay around. “Hey, I wanna relax under the sun, too!” They didn’t care what I wanted.
5 Raisons to Take a Boat Tour in San Diego:
- Seals. They’re big, lazy, and fishy but they’re adorable!
They can be seen from afar, on the boat, which is great for those who préfère not to share the beach with these créatures.
- The vue magnifique of San Diego from the Océan Pacifique.
- The vue and the seals can be enjoyed from inside the cabin on colder days.
There’s no better way to enjoy the océan and the city on a cold day than inside a nice, cozy boat cabin.
- The explication of San Diego’s histoire from the océan. Who knew that San Diego was the first city in California where the Europeans settled? Thus, giving it the name: The Birth Place of California.
- A turn driving the boat. Ok, so you don’t really get to drive the boat, but you can enjoy the vue from the wheel and have your photo taken.
San Diego is a cute city with great weather nearly all year round!
It sure beats Chicago’s humidité during the summer months. ♦
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” Saint Augustine.
- Forward: The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
- Chapitre 1: A Mariage in Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Chapitre 2: An Encounter Célèbre in Savannah, GA
- Chapitre 3:
DartToothpick Throwing in Memphis, TN
- Chapitre 4: Sleepy Seals in San Diego, CA
- Chapitre 5: A Taste of the Sweet Soleil on Mission Beach in San Diego, CA
- Chapitre 5 1/2: Images from San Diego, CA
- Chapitre 6: Filipino Fast-Food in National City, CA
- Chapitre 7: An Amazing Aventure in Anaheim, CA
- Chapitre 8: A Célébrité Sighting in Hollywood, CA
- Chapitre 9: Around the World in Las Vegas, NV
- Chapitre 10: Happily Hula Dancing in Honolulu, HI
- Chapitre 11: Mardi Gras in New Orleans, LA
- Chapitre 12: A Dauphin Sighting in Panama City Beach, FL
- Chapitre 13: A Thrilling Tubing Expérience in Knoxville, TN
- Chapitre 14: Alligators, Craw-Fish, & a Lighthouse in Tybee Island, GA
- Chapitre 15: St. Patrick’s Day in Savannah, GA
- Chapitre 16: A Milestone in Memphis, TN
- Chapitre 17: Abroad in Aix-en-Provence, France
- Chapitre 18: Nothing but Nifty Beaches and Musées in Nice, France
- Chapitre 19: A Day of Soleil and a Yellow Submarine in Monte-Carlo, Monaco
- Chapitre 20: Parfait Scents of Lavande in Eze, France
- Chapitre 21: Déception in Saint-Tropez, France
- Chapitre 22: Climbing through the Château in the Comte of Monte Cristo in Marseille, France
- Chapitre 23: Peddle Boating in Les Gorges du Verdon, France
- Chapitre 24: An Adventure Afoot in Lourmarin, France
- Chapitre 25: Modern Art Found in a Castle in Lacoste, France