This wasn’t my first time in Memphis; however, it was my first time celebrating a milestone in “the birthplace of rock n’ roll“: My BFF’s graduation from Pharmacy School!
All that hard work (stress, tears…you name it!) paid off!
5 Raisons to Celebrate a Milestone in Memphis:
- Endless beer.
What better way to celebrate than chillin’ with friends and
aseveral pints of beer.
- Delicious BBQ from the Commissary. There’s no better way to celebrate a milestone than filling your belly full of delicious, southern BBQ! The Germantown Commissary gets packed quickly, so, better show up early to avoid the 2-hour wait.
- Musées Intéressants. Sure, there are musées all over the world but there’s no cooler way to celebrate a milestone than visiting musées that aren’t quite the norm. Each ville, or city, has her own; the Belz Museum is one of Memphis’. Admiring what the Belz Museum has to offrir is a cool way to celebrate a milestone!
- Record a celebratory rock n’ roll session at the Sun Studio. …Or just take a tour. Either way, you’re sure to have a rock n’ roll of a time!
- Celebrate on Beale Street. …Speaking of having a “rock n’ roll of a time”, there’s really no better (and bigger) place to rock the night away than on Beale Street.
Memphis is a great place to celebrate a milestone: Invite your friends and famille and then just let it loose on Beale Street. As you take the party to the streets of Memphis, don’t forget to feed everyone, too (cue in The Commissary)!
There’s quite a bit to do and see in Memphis; however, before you go dancing into Graceland, don’t forget to check out these other really COOL things to do (such as the Slave Haven Underground Railroad Museum and the Stax Museum of American Soul Music)! ♦
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” Saint Augustine.
- Forward: The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
- Chapitre 1: A Mariage in Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Chapitre 2: An Encounter Célèbre in Savannah, GA
- Chapitre 3:
DartToothpick Throwing in Memphis, TN
- Chapitre 4: Sleepy Seals in San Diego, CA
- Chapitre 5: A Taste of the Sweet Soleil on Mission Beach in San Diego, CA
- Chapitre 5 1/2: Images from San Diego, CA
- Chapitre 6: Filipino Fast-Food in National City, CA
- Chapitre 7: An Amazing Aventure in Anaheim, CA
- Chapitre 8: A Célébrité Sighting in Hollywood, CA
- Chapitre 9: Around the World in Las Vegas, NV
- Chapitre 10: Happily Hula Dancing in Honolulu, HI
- Chapitre 11: Mardi Gras in New Orleans, LA
- Chapitre 12: A Dauphin Sighting in Panama City Beach, FL
- Chapitre 13: A Thrilling Tubing Expérience in Knoxville, TN
- Chapitre 14: Alligators, Craw-Fish, & a Lighthouse in Tybee Island, GA
- Chapitre 15: St. Patrick’s Day in Savannah, GA
- Chapitre 16: A Milestone in Memphis, TN
- Chapitre 17: Abroad in Aix-en-Provence, France
- Chapitre 18: Nothing but Nifty Beaches and Musées in Nice, France
- Chapitre 19: A Day of Soleil and a Yellow Submarine in Monte-Carlo, Monaco
- Chapitre 20: Parfait Scents of Lavande in Eze, France
- Chapitre 21: Déception in Saint-Tropez, France
- Chapitre 22: Climbing through the Château in the Comte of Monte Cristo in Marseille, France
- Chapitre 23: Peddle Boating in Les Gorges du Verdon, France
- Chapitre 24: An Adventure Afoot in Lourmarin, France